FLEX 2500 GRANULES
960 GRAM CONTAINER CONTAINS 120 SCOOPS
FLEX 2500 is a nutritional supplement for the joints of dogs
that contains high concentrations of Glucosamine, MSM,
Creatine, and glycosaminoglycans.
per 8 gram scoop
Glucosamine HCI .. . ..... 900 mg
MSM .. . ...... . ....... 800 mg
Creatine Monohydrate . . . .. 500 mg
Perna Canaliculus . . . . . . . . 300 mg
Vitamin C .............. 10 mg
Vitamin E ................ 50 IU
Fortified with Omega 3 Fatty Acids,
Carbohydrates, Vitamins and Minerals
Directions for Use:
Can be given during or after meal time.
(4 to 6 week period)
• 5 to 15 lb- 1/4 scoop daily
• 16 to 30 lb - 1/2 scoop daily
• 31 to 60 lb- 1 scoop daily
• 61 to 100 lb - 2 scoops daily
• Over 100 lbs - 2 1/2 scoops daily
• 5 to 15 lb - 1/4 scoop every other day
• 16 to 30 lb - 1/4 scoop daily
• 31 to 60 lb- 1/2 scoop daily
• 61 to 100 lb - 1 scoop daily
• Over 100 lbs - 1 1/2 scoops daily
The granules are formulated for mixture
with the pet's daily diet.
- Contains high amounts of . ..
• Creatine Monohydrate
• Perna Canaliculus
- Addresses each component of joint degeneration
- Fortified with antioxidants and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Easy to administer and the soft chews have a palatable taste
- No known side effects
How it works: Glucosamine is a natural compound that is found in healthy cartilage
in both humans and pets. It helps hydrate healthy joints by increasing the production
of molecules that bind and hold water in the cartilage. Healthy cartilage provides
cushioning which helps protect a pet's joints while exercising. Many believe that it
provides clinical benefit in the synovial fluid by strengthening cartilage and aiding
glycosaminoglycan synthesis. Further research on the effectiveness of glucosamine
is still needed, but many of our customers find it to be very beneficial to their pets.
FLEX 2500 also contains antioxidants like Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids to
complete a comprehensive joint support formulation.